Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Few more new goodies!!

I put a few more new goodies up in the shoppe that I forgot to tell you all about :) That cute girly mini kit that I had put up the other week got nixed once I was done with the full kit because the shabby feel wasn't there so much. I had to rename it to "It's a Girl Thang" and here's a preview for you:



and I also did a new preview for my Color Theory in Orange that I had up for sale at the CRD Block Party, take a gander at it too while you're browsing, I still love this kit!



With the Christmas mood coming up I did some Christmas card templates for my hybrid friends who love to do things right at home. These are sized perfectly to print at home and put into a standard long envelope, what's easier than that?



I just finished up an AWESOME collab with Mimi over at SSS and it should be in the shoppe either tonight or tomorrow, just in time for this:



You can't beat that deal! The collab is great so keep your eyes peeled for it!

Did you see my ad at DST or in the SSS forums? I am in desperate need of a team to create with my products! I just can't keep up with designing and scrapping and my jobs both online and in the real world and my family so I need someone else to do the scrapping! Check out my requirements here and if you're interested drop me an email at tlcdigitaldesigns@gmail.com



On a totally different note...there's some fun coming up over at CRD that I'll be involved with and that's all I'm going to say about that. Just be sure to keep checking our team blog, Authentic Artistry, so that you don't miss out!

I think that's all my fun news for the day! I'll be back to post a preview of that collab once it's up and available for sale! And I haven't forgotten the freebie I promised, life just got me a little side tracked! It's coming!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, you've been busy, great kits. Good luck with your CT call.

Mary said...

Your designs are so gorgeous and appealing... I'm so lucky to have used your work ;)
Your Xmas templates are Fab so usable...
I'll be going to Grifton I have to pass through Greenville and Ayden just to get to the lil mini & I mean mini town, LOL I'm glad my mom isn't the only one w/no internet. LOL
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

Iris said...

Great stuff there Andrea!
Hope I get to play with them :)