Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cozy Christmas and Fun With Photos!!

Cozy Christmas is here! It was up in the shoppe literally minutes after my last post here but I procrastinated until today to come here and share it with you :) Here's what Mimi and I had for our final product:



You can also purchase the papers, the elements and the alphas separately if you prefer. It was so much fun doing this collab with Mimi and we worked really well together!! We already have a starting plan for something in the near future!! Check out these gorgeous quickpages that she made with the kit as well:



And then this morning I had a quick idea of something I wanted to do and it worked itself out for me in Photoshop really quickly and I was very happy with the end results! I came up with these cute 4x6 photo borders and put them in the shoppe earlier today:



Thanks for stopping by and checking in! Your freebie is almost done and will be up here on Sunday for you to grab!! I have to work the "real" job the next two days so I don't think I can get it up sooner than that. Don't forget to stop back and grab it! Have a great holiday weekend if you're here in the U.S. celebrating!

2 comments:

Iris said...

That kit looks gorgeous! Love the photoborders too. Hope you have a great holiday weekend (even if you have to work).

Jennifer Wilson said...

Love love this kit!