Monday, December 1, 2008

Red Felt Alpha Freebie!!

Okay, I finished up one freebie for you all :) This alpha coordinates with my collab with Mimi -- Cozy Christmas. Thanks so much to Flergs for her fabulous CU glitter felt on this, that stuff is just awesome!! This set includes all the letters, numbers, symbols and international symbols any scrapper could want so enjoy!



Just click that image above to download it and please leave me a little note if you use it so I can see what you've created!! Have a great week!

10 comments:

Mrs. Burns said...

Cute freebie, thanks for sharing!

Tammy said...

Thanks for the great freebie. I love alphas.

Michelle said...

Adorable alpha. Thanks for sharing.

Claudi said...

wow Andrea, thanks for the great freebie! I really love it

Anonymous said...

Cool Freebie everyone can use a little felt especially in December. And it's RED my favorite. Thanks.

Joanne said...

Wow, what a beautiful collection!
Thank you for the alpha freebie!

SarahG said...

Cute Alpha, that glitter is great!

Thanks for sharing! Have a Great day!

Sabine said...

Wow, your Cozy Chris for sharing this alpha :)

Unknown said...

Lovely alpha.

Sandra said...

Thank you for this beautiful alpha!